Star Trek: Archangel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Trek: Archangel

Star Trek RPG set in the year 2400

You are not connected. Please login or register

Return of the Archangel

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Return of the Archangel Empty Return of the Archangel Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:25 am

Yaroslav Ivanko

Yaroslav Ivanko
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Greetings all...now that my lovely little relationship that has dominated the past two months of my life has kinda dissolved into nothingness, i can safely say that we are going to be ramming our collective arses back into the warzone and ready to kick some Dominion Butt Cheeks!

I have started work on a loose plotline for our restart which in DS-9 style fashion, sees us retake Starbase Archangel from the claws of the reformed Dominion Alliance. Of course, with the departure of Commodore Peterson from the sim, we are going to have a reshuffle in the command structure - but thats only once we are firmly back aboard the Starbase.

The new mission is set in the year 2399, on the eve of the new century which the Specail Tactics and Command Operations Director, Admiral Nathan Dixon plans to bring about with a bang.

There will be a brief explanation for Dixon's apparent death in the plotline when he turns up to meet Admiral Ivanko at Station Virgo - four light years from Archangel.

The temporary revised Command Structure for those that are probably most definately confirmed with us is as follows:-

* USS Tirpitz/Sector CO - Vice Admiral Yaroslav Ivanko - Station Virgo/USS Tirpitz
* USS Tirpitz XO/Station Virgo Acting CO - Director K'Rene
* Chief Engineer USS Tirpitz/Operations Lead Station Virgo - Commander Adelle Dagmar
* Combat Air Group Commanding Officer - Brigadier General Rhys Stubbs
* S.T.A.C.O.D (Special Tactics and Command Operations Director) - Admiral Nathan Dixon

Please bear with me whilst I confirm who else is still along for the ride Smile

https://sb-archangel.rpg-board.net

2Return of the Archangel Empty Re: Return of the Archangel Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:04 am

Emma Rosenburg

Emma Rosenburg
Ensign (Command)
Ensign (Command)

Glad we're going to get back to business Smile

3Return of the Archangel Empty Re: Return of the Archangel Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:14 pm

Luke Dragos

Luke Dragos
Ensign (Command)
Ensign (Command)

Count me in. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum