Star Trek: Archangel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Trek: Archangel

Star Trek RPG set in the year 2400

You are not connected. Please login or register

Star Trek: Sentinel

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Star Trek: Sentinel Empty Star Trek: Sentinel Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:08 am

Yaroslav Ivanko

Yaroslav Ivanko
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Hola all.

As some of you will be aware, I've conducted a poll to decide whether we should adopt an additional mini-sim in addition to the main 'Archangel Sim'. After a quick count of the votes, (even though only 6 actual voted *shoots ppl that didn't*, we have decided that a new TOS era Star Trek sim (with revamped ship cos none of us want to flying around in whats basically a redesigned toilet roll tube) courtesy of something that Frank has dug up cyclops

So, without further adieu, I welcome Star Trek: Sentinel. You can check out who is who at the bottom of the main forum if you haven't already noticed the lovely little section down there.

By request of the self proclaimed (actually, I told to have it...), I'm coming up with the first mini-sode, which I'll have written up tonight or tomorrow cos am fat and lazy and can't be bothered to write it right now No

The U.S.S. Sentinel is a Constitution Class ship with its name derived from the bad guy ship in Star Trek: Invasion video game for the Playstation 1 (which was fooking awesome - USS Sentinel NCC-1703-B, Sovereign Class)...this time however, its the good ship Smile

Have fun.

Oh, I'm looking to kill the current mission in two weeks so we can move onto something a bit less dull and tedious.

https://sb-archangel.rpg-board.net

2Star Trek: Sentinel Empty Re: Star Trek: Sentinel Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:21 pm

Adelle Dagmar

Adelle Dagmar
Commander (Yellow)
Commander (Yellow)

Yah, I kinda started the who's who bit. Sorry if I jumped the gun, but I had to have the history written up while I had it. lol

I also apologize if the link to Scotty is a no-no. I just thought it would be interesting. Let me know if I need to edit anything. I will gladly oblige. It's all for fun!

3Star Trek: Sentinel Empty Re: Star Trek: Sentinel Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:11 am

Frank Peterson

Frank Peterson
Fleet Captain
Fleet Captain

I'm going to be missing a couple of days, going to be camping this weekend, starting today. So have fun all =]

And your characters always a Lesbian? *Thinks for a moment.* I suppose that hints something...because I realize most characters resemble their Players =P.

4Star Trek: Sentinel Empty Re: Star Trek: Sentinel Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:01 am

Adelle Dagmar

Adelle Dagmar
Commander (Yellow)
Commander (Yellow)

MMF? Adey is bisexual, just has a bigger preference for women.

I'm not a lesbian, no. I just enjoy RPing them because they're rare in Star Trek, Star Wars, and other fantasy.

=P

5Star Trek: Sentinel Empty Re: Star Trek: Sentinel Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:44 am

Yaroslav Ivanko

Yaroslav Ivanko
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

most of my characters have a similar personality to my own, focusing on the different extremes (dixon and stubbs being the most common) however, out of the dozen or so i have played, only two have been the same sexuality as me, Stubbs and Kyle Walker (the latter wore high heels and glitter)

https://sb-archangel.rpg-board.net

6Star Trek: Sentinel Empty Re: Star Trek: Sentinel Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:35 am

Adelle Dagmar

Adelle Dagmar
Commander (Yellow)
Commander (Yellow)

Adey's personality is closest to my own. Ducela's is opposite mine.

Adey is also my sexuality, close to it anyhow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum