Star Trek: Archangel
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Star Trek: Archangel

Star Trek RPG set in the year 2400

You are not connected. Please login or register

Arrivals 2: the new batch

+2
Adelle Dagmar
Yaroslav Ivanko
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Arrivals 2: the new batch Empty Arrivals 2: the new batch Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:37 am

Yaroslav Ivanko

Yaroslav Ivanko
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

We have a few more new arrivals to announce namely:

Lieutenent Commander Tobias Marx as our Chief Medical Officer

Chief Warrant Officer 2nd Class Luke Dragos as Command Chief and Chief Flight Control Officer

And finally,

Ishan Zano....no rank or position at the moment, he's just there lol. That'll be updated when he's confirmed what he wants.

https://sb-archangel.rpg-board.net

2Arrivals 2: the new batch Empty Re: Arrivals 2: the new batch Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:29 am

Yaroslav Ivanko

Yaroslav Ivanko
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

With the manifest undergoing a revamp somewhat, and having discussed what role Zano would like, i'm pleased to announce

(Provisional) Lt. Colonel Ishan Zano as the Black Operations Supervisor and Executive Officer of the USS Carbonek reporting to the Admiral. (since so far as the station staff know, we don't have Black Ops lol)

3Arrivals 2: the new batch Empty Re: Arrivals 2: the new batch Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:33 pm

Adelle Dagmar

Adelle Dagmar
Commander (Yellow)
Commander (Yellow)

Welcome aboard. Care for a pint?

4Arrivals 2: the new batch Empty hello all Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Sorry it took so long to reply but my life has been crazy this last week. So anyway i am your CSTO and i look forward to simming with you all. I have 2+ years experaince in simming.

I am currently the First officer of the Starship Nevada on Section 47. anyway i am ready to simm with an great ship and crew

5Arrivals 2: the new batch Empty Re: Arrivals 2: the new batch Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:40 pm

Luke Dragos

Luke Dragos
Ensign (Command)
Ensign (Command)

Hi everyone. Very Happy

6Arrivals 2: the new batch Empty Re: Arrivals 2: the new batch Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:10 am

Ishan Zano

Ishan Zano

Someone say pint? You know a real Scot too well Very Happy of course i'll drink almost anything mind you Smile

7Arrivals 2: the new batch Empty Re: Arrivals 2: the new batch Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:38 am

Adelle Dagmar

Adelle Dagmar
Commander (Yellow)
Commander (Yellow)

Haha. Can always use more Scots aboard. Yes, a pint. Or two. Or five.

8Arrivals 2: the new batch Empty Re: Arrivals 2: the new batch Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:46 am

Yaroslav Ivanko

Yaroslav Ivanko
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

Damn scots and their alcohol..Razz

9Arrivals 2: the new batch Empty Re: Arrivals 2: the new batch Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:51 am

Adelle Dagmar

Adelle Dagmar
Commander (Yellow)
Commander (Yellow)

Aye, the drink the drink! The drink shall kill me someday but that day is not today!

10Arrivals 2: the new batch Empty Re: Arrivals 2: the new batch Mon May 03, 2010 1:21 pm

Lia Pandora

Lieutenant (Yellow)
Lieutenant (Yellow)

Hi everyone! I joined a few days ago but only recently found the Bio for the character that I wanted to transfer over here. I'm looking forward to contributing to the story that you all are writing. I have yet to read into the actual story yet but you have my promise that I will read every one of your posts before I start my own. This is out of respect for your hard work of course.

I'm sure that I have quite an adventure in front of me to read while I'm away from home today. I'll be printing your stories out so that I can read it later today while on a boat with my boyfriend hehe. (Secretly, I'd much rather be at home but our families are boat crazy for some reason)

So! Yeah! Hope to meet you all soon!
My contact info is tkishi *at* playful (d0t) com for MSN
and Fictiongirl94 for AIM

I am on MSN more often than AIM but looking forward to meeting all of you wonderful writers both on here, and anywhere else you wish to find me!

Thank you for having me aboard!

Your new friend,
-Tiffany (AKA Lia Pandora in character Smile )

11Arrivals 2: the new batch Empty Re: Arrivals 2: the new batch Mon May 03, 2010 3:12 pm

Yaroslav Ivanko

Yaroslav Ivanko
Vice Admiral
Vice Admiral

bonjour. Welcome to nutville, i'll be your host for the duration of your stay. Oi bitch *looks at sam* take her stuff...oh wait...nevermind lol Wink

12Arrivals 2: the new batch Empty Re: Arrivals 2: the new batch Mon May 03, 2010 4:00 pm

Adelle Dagmar

Adelle Dagmar
Commander (Yellow)
Commander (Yellow)

Och, is that a girl I spot? I think Adey needs to get drunk VERY soon. Laughing

13Arrivals 2: the new batch Empty Re: Arrivals 2: the new batch Thu May 20, 2010 1:18 pm

Emma Rosenburg

Emma Rosenburg
Ensign (Command)
Ensign (Command)

Hi Smile I'm the Admiral's aide, right hand woman, and general slave of the higher powers Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]